We’re having a Christmas party next weekend so we were brainstorming what kind of unique holiday sweet would be fun to serve to friends. We came up with these festive Graeter’s Peppermint ice-cream milkshakes! I’m all about easy recipes like this that everyone will love.
Graeter's Peppermint Milk Shakes
VERY EASY TO MAKE AND SO GOOD – HERE’S THE STEP-BY-STEP:
- 1. Graeter’s Peppermint Ice Cream + milk blended to your desired consistency
- 2. Crush up candy canes for the rim of the glasses
- 3. Mix equal parts sugar and water and bring to a boil – then dip rim of glasses in substance.
- 4. Dip rim of glasses in crushed candy cane.
- 5. Top with whipped cream and a cherry! The red striped straws add a fun holiday touch.
You’re in luck! Thank you to our dedicated, die hard fans for requesting us at their local grocery stores; we are available in multiple stores across the nation. So if you’re in need of your ice cream fix, just stop over to our Where To Find Us page and search your zip code for a store near you offering up Graeter’s pints.
Look For Us In Giant Eagle, Harris Teeter, Kroger and Whole Foods!
Just to name a few. We have partnered with some of the best grocery stores across the Midwest to bring our fans a variety of Graeter’s ice cream flavors. Flavors do vary, so call or stop by your local store for their specific availability.
Can’t find a store in your area? No sweat, we offer our full line of ice cream flavors online and ship nationwide.