The Holidays have arrived and we teamed up with Paulie Cooks to create the perfect Holiday treat! This delicious combo of our Handcrafted French Pot Ice Cream and Liège Waffles will leave a lasting impression on friends and family. What are you waiting for? Grab some Graeter’s Ice Cream and start whippin’ up some waffles! Check out the recipe and more from Paulie Cooks below.
"Finally got my box of @graeters ice cream in the mail and it did not disappoint. What do you with some of the best ice cream you’ve ever had?! Duh make it into more snacks. Liège waffle ice cream sandwiches, yes I’ll have all of them please. Black raspberry chip and mocha chocolate chip up first. 4 more to try. You need this ice cream in your life."
- 1. Room temp unsalted butter cut into cubes
- 2. Yeast. Brown sugar. Warm water. And milk all together and let yeast bubble
- 3. Eggs. Vanilla. Salt. And yeast mix all into a bowl or mixer.
- 4. Add the flour. And start kneading, incorporating the butter a few tablespoons at a time.
- 5. It should be a pretty sticky dough but pulls away from the bowl easily. Let it sit for an hour and rise and then refrigerate
Let it refrigerate for 24 hours/overnight.
Then. Give yourself an hour before you’re ready to cook. Take the dough out of the fridge and let it soften. Then knead in the pearl sugar. Which is super easy to find on amazon. That’s the only place around me that I found it.
The dough should make about 32 quarter waffles. I cut them all portion them by weight, about 65g
Play with it. They’re awesome.
Check out more recipes from Paulie Cooks on Instagram @PaulieCooks.